Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Recent Mac-Related Purchases

terrajiterraji Posts: 69
edited January 2008 in General
Might as well have a thread for it...

iPod Classic 80gig - pretty freaking sweet. I was kind of 'meh' when I bought it since I would really prefer a hd-based iPod Touch, but it has exceeded my expectations for awesomeness. Still no iPhone in Canada... but this should hold me over.

iWork '08. I needed to read some word documents and put together my thesis presentation and figured I should start paying for software. I am quite impressed with how workable it is. I am getting it for my parents instead of Office '08

MacHeist bundle. A goodie bag that I haven't quite fully explored. Did anyone else get this?

Still haven't done the Leopard upgrade yet. Coming soon though...

Comments

• YureiYurei Posts: 14
    Sweet. I got a touch for Xmas and I agree with you, a hd based one would be awesome. But I use my iPod more for web browsing and email than for music, so the storage isn't really an issue.

Leopard is pretty sweet. I've been running it for a month now with no real issues.
  • Posting from Leopard. Seems pretty nice. Everything has been silky smooth so far.

I got Logic Express as well. I got roped into recording and producing a friend's band's album over the next year and have to learn how to from scratch.
  • beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    I'm using leopard on my home system, but not the powerbook for work yet. Its nice I guess, but definitely incremental.

macheist is an interesting proposition, but I don't have a need for any of that. The number of actual applications I use on a daily basis is consistently around 10 - 15, and its not often I have a problem I can't solve with one of them.