Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

HL2 Co-op

YureiYurei Posts: 14
edited February 2008 in General
Hey Porter,

What's the name of the hl2 co-op mods were playing through? I thought it would be cool to post up here since a lot of us play hl2.

For the rest of you, there is a mod that allows you to play through the storyline multi player. Porter and I started a game and Phoenix joined midway through. Its pretty slick and a ton of fun. Only problems we had was me driving not one, but TWO buggies off a cliff (although the second time was a spectacular dukes of hazzard-esque barrel roll with Phoenix riding shotgun. Driving, ramp over huge rock, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, water....death)

Definitely worth checking out

Comments

• beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    edited February 2008
    http://synergymod.net

Totally awesome.

The documentation sucks, but the implementation is pretty spot on. As yurei said-- multiple jeeps, airboats etc, and they've handled having multiple "Gordons" very well. There do seem to be a few glitches; we couldn't get past the gate after killing the antlion guard on the beach, for example. Loading the next map area manually worked fine though. Other that that-- totally awesome.
    Post edited by beporter on
  • beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    Fully internet capable too-- though I'm not sure what the lag would be like.