Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Site Downtime

beporterbeporter Posts: 123
edited March 2008 in General
My company is moving to a new office next Friday (March 21st), and our servers are moving too. I'll try to update csreloaded.com's DNS as promptly as possible once I know our new IPs but the site may still appear to be down for a bit next weekend.

Just wanted to give some warning so nobody panics.

Comments

• beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    Well, we've gotten everything over to the new IPs, just not the new server hardware yet. (The email stack isn't ready yet.) That means there will be more downtime (though less noticeable) when we swap which server is responding to http/SMTP/pop requests.

We're also now all moved into our new office, which is a hundred times better than the single cubicle we were all sharing before. It only took us working 14 hour days on Friday and Saturday to get it done too. At least the other techs get overtime! The new place is really nice though. We'll have pictures on our website eventually.
    ......sure is quiet around here.
  • If you listen closely you can hear the ting, ting, ting of a grenade bouncing on the ground...
    edited April 2008
    Actually I'm starting to get worried I screwed something up and nobody can see/get to the boards or the posts.
    Post edited by beporter on
    4 days and still nothing......
  • terrajiterraji Posts: 69
    Well that's one. :-p
  • SGSG Posts: 76
    If I had time to post....be sure I would.
    http://helpinghandpc.com/gallery/index.php for those who might be interested.
  • Hey! I don't work for your company, why am I in one of those photos???? I want royalties! :D
    Crap we're going to go broke!
  • terrajiterraji Posts: 69
    Mmm...

I.T. digs.
    Especially awesome is our "pile-o-servers." The boss is taking his sweet time ordering a new server enclosure for us. Very pro. You'd trust your computers with us, right? :-)
  • YureiYurei Posts: 14
    I say you get a couple file cabinets and a door, lay the door across the cabinets and DONE! Itd be 'Premier' ;)
    test. This site, along with all our other hosted sites, has been migrated to our new, totally overkill 4U server. Looks like everything is working as expected.