Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

PAX '08

beporterbeporter Posts: 123
edited August 2008 in General
So longshot here: is anyone else going to be at PAX this year? Yuna and I are going to be there! Post here if on the off chance you'll be in Seattle this weekend!

Comments

• beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    edited September 2008
    You all are seriously missing out. This has been an incredible weekend. Gabe and Tycho are absolutley hilarious in person and the OneUps and Jonathan Coulton played a realy entertaining concert Friday night just packed with videogame music.

A full two thirds of every single person here has a DS (I could count the PSPs on one hand) and there are lounges set up with every console imaginable with a full library of games where you can just sit down and play. Other than the fact that there are 50,000 people (that's not an exageration, btw) this has been an amazing trip. I highly recommend ditching school or work for a day or two to attend. There's nothing like this.
    Post edited by beporter on
  • I think what Porter was getting at was: If you're a true geek/game fan, you should at some point make a conscious effort to hit up PAX. For those of you on the East Coast, it'll hit Boston in 2010. :)
  • I would go but I'm afraid of flying :o