Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Welcome Everyone

beporterbeporter Posts: 123
edited December 2006 in General
Finally got around to setting up a temporary forum. Unfortunately, because of where this forum is hosted, I can't reload the existing forum. My company is insanely busy this time of year (as if the holidays weren't enough) so this is all I can manage for now.

Hopefully a few of you will check in...

Comments

• Checking in.

Good to see this back. It might take a while for people to trickle back in :(

I wouldn't suppose the game server is still live...
  • "He's checking in... checking checking in"

Funny, I've been dropping by csr every once in a while, and I just happened to see this new forum area. New indeed, I seem to have the 3rd comment. I'm blessed.

Perhaps someday I can be meat for the grinder again. Cheers folks.
  • beporterbeporter Posts: 123
    Nice to see both of you. Thanks for being so...diligent. ;-)
  • SGSG Posts: 76
    I'm alive and I've actually played cs a bit the last few days. The joys of "gungame" mod.
  • I'm alive and kicking Mr. Porter (But you already knew that) took me long enough to wander to the new site..sorry.

Nice to see the rest of you!
  • hey everyone, long time, if you guys are looking to play visit www.s-killz.com. we have DOD, CS, and gungame servers, im part owner and senior admin and would love for you to register with us, anyhow nice to see you guys hanging in there and hopedfully see some of you in the server.
  • terrajiterraji Posts: 69
    It would be cool to have a CSR reunion game sometime.
    Yeah it would, though possibly difficult to orchestrate. Getting the word out will be tough considering how few people have signed up here.
  • TenshiTenshi Posts: 1
    Ok, I know i'm late but porter has kept me somewhat abreast of the situation since we work together...

Hi all, wish we could frag together :(
    Tenshi
  • YureiYurei Posts: 14
    edited June 2007
    Im going to crawl out from my cave and say hello to everyone. Ive been busy with a lot of things, and Porter keeps nudging me to start posting here so here I am.

Im glad to see some old players still around, and im glad to be back
    Post edited by Yurei on
  • SGSG Posts: 76
    I see we have a new registered user.

Welcome, elleild. I don't recognize the name from anywhere, but you must have known someone to get past the front gates.
  • SkipSkip Posts: 9
    Hey good to see you're all still around.
    I hadn't checked the CSR site in a while, today was a slow day at work so I typed www.csreloaded.com into the old browser and here I am!!